Why Choose A Career In Reflexology?
- Do you desire to help others find relief from pain, tension, stress and anxiety?
- Are you ready to be your own boss?
- Would you like to choose your own schedule?
- Are you ready to take control of your financial future?
- Are you ready to start on this new and exciting journey today?
Read below how The Baltimore School of Reflexology can help you meet all of these goals through our great reflexology classes. Our classes are designed with your future in mind. Our teachers are eager and willing to help you in any way possible, to get you started on your new career in reflexology.
5 Reasons To Choose Reflexology As Your Career
- Helping Others
- Millions of people in this world and even thousands in your community are suffering from pain and anxiety. Reflexology has helped humans find relief from chronic pain, tension, stress and anxiety for over 5000 years. The ancient Egyptians, Greeks, and other civilizations are thought to have used reflexology to bring relief to those suffering. The Baltimore School of Reflexology can help you learn the most recent and effective reflexology methods for pain management and relief from tension, stress and anxiety. You will learn how to release the energy in your own hands to help others. These skills will help your family, friends and clients.
- Be Your Own Boss
- Owning your own reflexology business doesn't have to be just a dream anymore. Now you can be in business for yourself, but not by yourself. Many who learn Reflexology with us have been able to start their own reflexology business just weeks after finishing their classes and acquiring their reflexology certification. We all have different reasons for wanting to start our own business. What's yours? Can you see the benefits of not punching a clock, working for someone else everyday? Can you see how nice it would be to cut out the middle man, your employer, and keep any profits for yourself? Some simply want to earn extra money. Some want to take great vacations and enjoy life. Unlike some careers that take years to learn, while taking college courses that have nothing to do with your future career, Reflexology is a quick start career. In as little as 6 months, you can be in business for yourself. All of this for an extremely small investment of money and time. Are you ready to become your own boss, in one of the fastest growing fields in the healthcare industry, Reflexology?
- Great Schedule
- We lead really busy lives and most do not have the luxury of choosing their own schedules. Some of our students are single parents that need time for their children and working for someone else full time is too much. Some of our students are Empty Nester's and would like to earn extra income for traveling and enjoying life, but would never consider locking themselves into a full time job that would tie up their free schedule. Whatever your reason, the Baltimore School of Reflexology can help you gain the needed skills to start your own reflexology business and help you Break Free from time consuming employment, working for someone else.
- Financial Control
- When you choose to work for someone else, you also choose to limit your income severely. Owning your own business gives you the ability to set your own financial goals and limits. Trained and competent reflexologist are in high demand and they are earning much more than many of their healthcare contemporaries who choose to work for someone else. Our Advanced and Professional Reflexology Classes will give you valuable tools and knowledge to help you set your own financial goals and help you reach them. For self determined, motivated people, the sky is the limit.
- Dreaming of an exciting life doesn't have to be just a dream. Many have achieved their financial and personal goals by choosing a rewarding career in reflexology and are now living the exciting lives they never thought possible. What is your definition of an exciting life? Baltimore School of Reflexology can help you get started on your exciting new career, and life.